Rose Shaped Soap:
There are many occasions where you can give a beautiful bar of rose shaped soap to a friend.
What are some of those occasions?
- Get Well
- Recovery After Surgery
- Admin Day (Gift Idea)
- Mother’s Day!
What is the rose shaped soap made of?
- Glycerin (Vegetable glycerin)
- sodium stearate
- sodium myristate
- sodium cocoate
- cocoa nucifera (coconut) oil
- elaeis guineensis (palm) oil
- helianthus annus (sunflower) oil
- purified water (aqua)
- theobroma cacao (cocoa butter)
- titanium dioxide
- The distributor of this soap base says that this base may or may not contain propylene glycol. The factory that is it made in does us propylene glycol but they did not list it as an ingredient on their packaging.
You can check the safety rating of these ingredients on EWG Build Your Own Report.
I think all but titanium dioxide, propylene glycol and glycerin have an EWG score of 1. The score is dependent on the data available however, and some of these have limited data available. Glycerin has a score of 2, Titantium dioxide a score of 3 (unbound particles found in powdered form are on Prop65 list of substances. This titanium dioxide is mixed into the soap so is not in powder form. Also propylene glycol is also 3 and is classified as a food additive by the FDA.
Beautiful gift box and crinkle cut paper included in the box.
The rose is packaged in a beautiful gift box stuffed with pretty dark reddish-purple crinkle cut paper.